How to send in materials to Pet Partners to complete the registration process:
- Log into the Volunteer Center (If you are renewing, click here)
- On the right of the Volunteer Center, go to MY REGISTRATIONS.
- Once there, choose the registration that you are working on.
- Again, depending on whether you are renewing or continuing a new registration, go to RENEW or BEGIN RENEWAL/REGISTRATION. Here you will see all the steps that have to be completed to complete the registration process.
- Next UPLOAD your SCORE SHEET from your Evaluation. You must scan to your computer then upload it to Pet Partners.
You might want to click on VIEW ALL STEPS so that you can see what you need. For example, Step 2 is the Health Screening form – YOU MUST USE the PET PARTNERS form. If you don't they will send it back. If you don't have it, you can go to the Resource Library and download it. Have your Vet fill out and sign, then you need to scan it then UPLOAD it to Pet Partners. When you have uploaded something to their site correctly, it says “Success”!
If during the process of doing the registration/renewal you need to walk away, the system will remember where you were in the process. When you log back in to continue, It will say “In Progress”. You would then click on RESUME RENEWAL
- As you complete each task, a green check mark means that that step is completed.
- Once all the paperwork has been sent, they must review it. It will say “Pending”.
- They will send you an email if items are incorrect.
- When all paperwork has been approved, go back into the Registration process and Pay.
- Be sure to provide the Pet Partners Jax Community Partner ID #2410942 for a discount.
- After you pay, you will receive an email that all is approved.
- The badge, etc will arrive in mail approximately 3-4 weeks later.